Thứ Tư, 1 tháng 9, 2010

's persevering, good can not last too long

's persevering, good can not christian louboutin last too long, beauty has always been to pursue. class has a most handsome boys joined us, his humor and wit, and the atmosphere
christian louboutin shoes because of his accession to become agile up . talented woman less and less time to see the article, christian louboutin sale but the laughter more and more, living in one of the I began to feel a kind of ambiguity in the spread of the drive with the worship of the talent, I chose to fade away, I hope their interaction is more relaxed. but always seemed to backfire, for participating in the school chess competition, the only two players as a class and I play chess with the boys are preparing for the regular, sometimes a candle is going to night classes to continue to practice using Unfortunately, I concentrate on black and white world, but not found to have hurt the heart of a talented woman standing outside the window. Later on, no matter how I look soft face, but I still can not remove her eyes hidden suspicion that wire. Thus, I choose to completely escape, fleeing into my group of boys chatted, and they play together, eat, study, because they are honest, because I no consideration, another big guy temper, and I always get kind when speaking up, clothing re-dowdy boys will appear in front of me, gentle fun, I was happy in their eyes the wizard.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét