Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 9, 2010

first two days

first two days,and when I was first Hunzi ripped off,after being hit Hunzai completely alert and me,I was too weak,and I must stand up and since then I have to go a mix of road travel,I like to fight,like extortion,like bullying of students who slovenly,who started the class teacher is now my second year of the class teacher,I am becoming more mixed,more and more derailed,she began to think I was to be removed The scourge,because I dragged down the results christian louboutin of their classes,because then I will not escape,and when you are training me anything,I even dropped my tables together,I pointed at the teacher's nose in the whole class severely scolded you face,how,and I just do not learn.family again about me,I will push them,and smashed to smashing,and howling,but I never move towards teachers and parents had a finger,and I know,what do and what not to do,even if he is my dad and then bad.family then know that they no longer can stop me,so completely abandon me,as long as the obligations of christian louboutin shoes each year to help them pay off my tuition,life is my own,I began to follow other people mixed,fight everywhere to make money at the end of the second year,I have become well-known that people in the school swim mixed.the temple,not because of their strong class Class I,other class teachers to listen to my name on a hairy,the last whole year,two top-notch sub-classes,one class of the class teacher and senior officers have good relations,senior director also takes into account his work to do,I was plugged into this elite class,that I do not mind when their arrangement,which is christian louboutin sale inserted where the world is as black as a teacher,in my eyes,all the teachers are rubbish,so that the homeroom teacher and I often quarrel,in this class to class and my teacher fallen out more than 12 days,but that is so,the temple is the first time I felt warm.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét